Easy tutorial on logging out of your Facebook account using the Facebook app on iphone and Android! Learn how to fully logout from your account to stop others logging back in when you are not there!
#Facebook #logout #tutorial
Please like the video if you found it helpful and subscribe to foxy tech tips for more Facebook tips and tricks.
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ – https://www.youtube.com/c/foxytechtips/join ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at https://nordvpn.org/FoxyTech 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉 https://go.nordpass.io/SH2sr
– On the Facebook app, tap on the menu button at the top right of the screen, it looks like 3 lines on top of each other.
– Now you just have to scroll down to the very bottom of the page and tap on ‘Log Out’.
– Now just Confirm you want to log out and you will be taken back to the login page of Facebook.
– As you can see my username is still there. if i tap on that i will log back in straight away, so to fully logout from this device tap on the settings button to the right of my profile.
– Now finally tap on ‘remove account from device’ and confirm your decision.
– You are now fully logged out of Facebook on this device And that draws an end to this tutorial.