How to Remove Members from WhatsApp Group on an Android Device?
For More Android Tips and Tricks Be Sure to Subscribe to Our Channel and Visit Our Website: http://www.a2ztube.co.
How to Remove Members from WhatsApp Group on an Android Phone?
1. You Must Be a Group Admin to Add Participants to an Existing Group Chat.
2. A Group Can Have a Maximum of 256 Participants.
3. To Add Participants, Go to Your Phone Menu.
4. Find WhatsApp.
5. Tap on the WhatsApp Icon.
6. In that Screen, Open the Group Chat Where You Want to Add More Members.
7. Tap the Subject of the Group. This is the Name of the Group at the Top of the Chat.
8. Scroll Down and Tap on “Add Participant”.
9. Search for or Select Contacts to Add to the Group Chat.
10. Tap on “Ok” to Confirm Adding the Participant to the Group Chat.
11. As you can see, The Participant has been Added to the Group Chat.
12. This is How You Can Add Members to WhatsApp Group on an Android Device
How to Remove Members from WhatsApp Group on an Android Device.
a2ztube warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
WhatsApp Tips and Tricks
Thank you for watching.
Watch Movies: http://music.a2ztube.co
Watch TV Shows: http://tv.a2ztube.co
Music Albums: http://music.a2ztube.co
Android Tips and Tricks
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Tweets by a2ztube
Jason Farnham (Locally_Sourced)
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net